Chasm is a procedurally-generated Platform Adventure currently in development for PC (Win, Mac, & Linux) and Playstation 4. Taking equal inspiration from hack ‘n slash dungeon crawlers and Metroidvania-style platformers, it will immerse you in a procedurally-generated fantasy world full of exciting treasure, deadly enemies, and abundant secrets.
HistoryWhen a small mining community falls silent, a young soldier named Daltyn is sent to investigate. Upon arriving in the remote mountain town of Karthas, he discovers that paranormal forces have sealed the town off from the outside world. Now trapped, Daltyn is left with no option but to explore the mines below the town and uncover the source of the disturbances. Six huge procedurally-assembled areas await, each lovingly crafted in a retro pixel art style. Help Daltyn gain new abilities and equipment, evade dangerous traps, and defeat hordes of deadly enemies in order to save Karthas – and possibly the world!
- Explore six massive areas procedurally-assembled from hand-crafted rooms
- Enjoy challenging retro gameplay and authentic pixel art (384×216 native res.)
- Battle massive bosses and discover new abilities to reach previously inaccessible areas
- Customize your character by equipping armor, weapons, and spells
- Coming to PS4 and PC (Steam and Humble versions for Windows, Mac, & Linux with full gamepad support)